30% New Exhibitors for 2017
The Confex Showfloor, always a hive of activity, colour and buzz, welcomes a host of new exhibitors bringing even more pizzazz with new and unusual venues and destinations from all over the globe.
La Cala Resort, Meet in Reykavik, Belfast Waterfront & Ulster Hall are just some of the more further flung with Daytona Motorsport, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings, The Box, Visit Brighton, Weetwood Hall, Sandy Park and the Grand Harbour Hotel among the more local exhibitors offering great meeting and event facilities.
Event suppliers will be back in full force with exciting new technologies on display. Highlights include:
- Feathr, the only marketing platform designed just for event organisers offer cutting-edge marketing tech to grow their events.
- iBookedin, the new kid on venue search block, will showcase their online portal that allows you to browse, check availability and pricing, schedule appointments in real-time.
- While Swoogo offers a mobile first event software solution designed to help you get more butts where they belong; in your seats.
- Interactive meet and greet robots for hire will be showcased for the first time in the UK by European leaders Evotion and Titan the Robot, one of the most in-demand acts in the world with its unique blend of robot comedy, street theatre and music will on hand to entertain visitors through the two days.
- Also entertaining visitors will be The Tzars, the exhilarating pop entertainers with over a decade of experience and one of the UK’s most popular party bands.
- Plus visit Think Ambient who will be showcasing CLINGZ, the easy to use, easy to remove and 100% damage free electrostatic printable graphic.
- Why not visit CEME Conference Centre to enter their free Raffle and be in with a chance to win Champagne, Wine & free meeting room hire.
- Look out for top event installation suppliers, Lick Me I’m Delicious’s top secret launch, with liquid nitrogen ice cream, edible mist, instant logopops and candyfloss whizzers it’s bound to be amazing.
- The National Conference Centre based at The National Motorcycle Museum are giving away an amazing motorcycle! Visit stand C9C to see the bike, meet the team & learn more about the venue & how you can win this prize. Terms and Conditions below.
- Over 21 years old with a valid driving licence & able to provide confirmation on the stand
- Work for a registered event booking agency, event management company, or corporate company as part of their events team
- Place a legitimate booking for 2017 worth in excess of £5,000.00
- Must have a UK residential address to where the bike can be delivered and registered.