- All Tracks
- Keynote Theatre
- EventTech 17 Theatre
- International Theatre
- Sales Conference
- Association Events Forum
- Marcomms Conference
- Talent Theatre
- ExM Live Forum
- Student Conference
- CN Theatre
Nick will additionally discuss:
- New ways to use Snapchat, Augmented Reality, and Video- Enabled Beacons to create memorable moments for attendees
- How technology will change the way attendees consume content both in the short-term and beyond.
Multi Hub Meetings take place in several places at the same time. Each location has a group of participants that come from one region or one continent. Locally there is a Face to face meeting with all its benefits, and globally, the venue's are connected in a way that makes everyone feel they are part of a one big real event. The accessibility of the 'local' venue enables more people to participate and increase the size of any event up to tenfold. The technology connecting up to 28 venues is temporarily installed so any meeting space can be chosen limiting out of the office time for local teams. Cost can be saved by limiting travel and accommodation. AS virtual meetings have a lot of objections and webcasts isolate participant, this upcoming hybrid format gets the best of both worlds. The presentation will share several cases and their results.
- Understand the basics from Multi hub meetings. what it is, when to use it, main features, the language used, etc.
- Understand the main benefits and limitations to enable you to advise a meeting owner when to use Multi Hub technology.
- Technical and organizational issues that arable a planner to assist in the design and execution of Multi Hub Meetings.
The events industry is said to be worth over £40 billion to the UK economy, but is that the sum of a cohesive industry striving forward under a banner of unity? The number of industry associations is in double figures, there is no chartered institute, government is being lobbied without industry consent, no industry standard forms of measurement, no industry wide policies, no agreed best practice, no regulator, no industry unions. Are we just an industry of propaganda & rhetoric serving only the agenda of our individual organisations or can we come together and really create an industry to be proud of?
6 ways to conceive the business of living and becoming the everyday entrepreneur you can be guiding you towards the pursuit of breakthrough ideas and non-negotiable ideals.
How to use AI to generate and optimise business processes to improve your data, increase customer engagement and revenue