- All Tracks
- Keynote Theatre
- EventTech 17 Theatre
- International Theatre
- Sales Conference
- Association Events Forum
- Marcomms Conference
- Talent Theatre
- ExM Live Forum
- Student Conference
- CN Theatre
Venue managers and convention sales professionals need to be very clear about the needs of event planners. In this session we will discuss how synergies between them can have a positive impact on the event ROI. We will look at different areas, such as marketing, technology or catering.
We’ll discuss innovation in social media and its relationship with other communications channels, considering advancement in technology in a world that’s both physical & digital. We’ll consider how to best manage social media engagement to amplify brand immersion – what’s the science behind what actually makes people observe, like, tag, comment, share – amplifying word-of-mouth reach well beyond physical participation. Can this alone make them buy? We’ll consider user generated content too as we delve into creative expression, traditionally the ad agency stronghold, asking which communications channel is now the most expressive!
• Activate and engage audiences through short, customised business games and mobile apps
• Discover how gamification can help communicate and embed complex initiatives
• Understand how to use gamification as a powerful tool to increase engagement
• Discover how gamifying your business challenges will get you better results, faster.
How do you get the greatest impact ...
- How do you get the greatest impact from little effort
- What are companies looking for from reward and incentive packages abroad in the current economic climate
- Which destinations are proving to be popular and why
- Tips to get the best deal from your destination partners
- Incentive packages with a twist
True to our cross-disciplinary focus, we’re rounding the day off with something a little different! We’re assembling some expert commentators to delve into the world of leisure and entertainment, specifically visitor attractions and out of home entertainment. These sectors are the stronghold of the experience economy – as brands seek to stage their own experiences we’ll discuss the lessons to be learnt from the original experience industry and the underpinning principals of successful experiential engagement. As it’s our final session of the day, there’ll be something to wet your whistle too!